AnimeVision

a whole world of anime

MewMew Power Trailer PDF Print E-mail
User Rating: / 49
PoorBest 
Editorials
Saturday, 14 August 2004 00:00
For those who missed it, the MewMew Power 'Sneak Peek' aired today, and is available for download on the FoxBox Website... How did it turn out?

You can also vote for a full episode of the show to be aired on September 4th - although after seeing the trailer, you may not want to.

Name changes - it's Zoe, Corrina, Bridgid, Tikki & Renee fighting against the Zenaklon Warriors (or at least that's what it sounds like - audio quality in the downloadable clip isn't great, but I'll confirm those as soon as I can). First reactions in the Forums aren't good - drop by and join in the discussions. My own first reactions?

Could be worse. The theme tune is positively catchy, and Ichigo / Zoe's voice isn't as annoying as some. I've heard dubs in the past the would positively make your ears bleed (that's why I'm a sub fan), but this clip isn't one of them.

What you don't get from the trailer is any indication of how 4Kids have handled the story - for that, I'll need to see a full episode. I'm still not overly hopeful of there being a happy ending, but it could have been worse.

blog comments powered by Disqus