AnimeVision

a whole world of anime

Megami #65: October 2005
User Rating: / 1
PoorBest 
Written by maehara   
Wednesday, 28 September 2005 00:00
Megami #65 - Cover ArtFar be it from me to make it look like it's the first section I flick to, but hentai fans will be disappointed to note there's no hentai section in this month's Megami - I guess after a few months of having to edit their screenshots, they've decided not to bother.  The main print section seems a little light this month as well - but at least they've made up for it with some good posters...

Pencilboard
DCSS
(Miharu and Mako)

Posters
Shuffle! x2
To Heart 2
(pictured)
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
My-ZHiME x2 (1 pictured)
Kamichu! (pictured)
Air x2
DCSS
Fate/stay night
(pictured)
Gemini Knives

Megami #65 - To Heart 2Megami #65 - Fate/stay night

Megami #65 - My-ZHiMEMegami #65 - Kamichu!

..plus two I couldn't identify.  The nosebleed value of some of these posters is decidedly high - in particular for the Shuffle! (although Primula's maybe a bit young for the pose they have here) and To Heart 2.  Good stuff - it's always nice to see them milk the summer swimsuit pics for all it's worth while they can. :)

Articles
Lamune
(pictured)
Solty
Air
DCSS
Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo
Fate/stay night
To Heart 2
Canvas2
Rosen Maiden Traumend
(pictured)
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Itsudatte My Santa
Bincho-tan
Shuffle!
My-ZHiME
Ichigo Mashimaru
Kamichu!
Love Pheromone
Okusama wa Joshikousei
Kirameki Project
Zoids
Eureka Project
Z Gundam II

Megami #65 - LamuneMegami #65 - Rozen Maiden Traumend

..plus the usual game and release sections.  As mentioned, hentai fans will be disappointed to note that there's no hentai section this month - whether nothing is an improvement over large pink stars, I'll leave you to decide.  With the new season not too far a way, there's a surprising lack of news on new series here - hopefully more details in the next issue.

Still not bad, though.  Most people buy Megami for the posters - if you're in that category, you won't be disappointed.

blog comments powered by Disqus