AnimeVision

a whole world of anime

Crunchyroll Adds Kiddy GiRL-AND, Mushi-Uta and Cosplay Complex PDF Print E-mail
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Licensing
Wednesday, 08 December 2010 20:49

CrunchyrollCrunchyroll have added three more shows this evening, courtesy of their licensing deal with Kadokawa, and two of 'em are as-yet unreleased in the west, which makes them of particular interest. First up is Kiddy GiRL-AND (24 episodes), sequel to GONZO series Kiddy Grade that replaces Eclaire and Lumiere with the similar-in-personality Ascouer and Q-feuille as agents of the powerful Galactic Trade Organisation. Having been a fan of Kiddy Grade backin the day, this is one I'll be jumping on quite quickly, I suspect. Next is Mushi-Uta (12 episodes), a supernatural tale of teenagers and the parasitical bugs that give them superhuman power in exchange for their dreams. This is one I've heard very little about, so no comment from me. Finally, we have a little blast from the past in the form of Cosplay Complex, a 3-episode OVA originally released by ADV Films (who release was reviewed here) that follows the fanservice-laden adventures of the East Oizumi Academy Cosplay Club as they try to reach the Cosplay World Series. Mindless fun FTW.

All three shows are available to the UK and are now available in full to Crunchyroll subscribers; for free users, they'll be rolled out at the rate of three episodes per week for Kiddy GiRL=AND and Mushi-Uta, and one episode per week for Cosplay Complex. Enjoy.

blog comments powered by Disqus