AnimeVision

a whole world of anime

Nozomi Streams Tylor, Ninja Nonsense to the UK PDF Print E-mail
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
News and Events
Wednesday, 18 August 2010 13:30

Irresponsible Captain TylorNinja Nonsense

Just discovered this yesterday - Nozomi Entertainment's YouTube channel is currently streaming both Irresponsible Captain Tylor and Ninja Nonsense, with both shows available to UK viewers. Tylor in particular is a must see, an almost unique blend of comedy and space opera that's standing the test of time really well - you can read our review of the TV series for more details.

Ninja Nonsense is more light-hearted fare - originally aired in Japan as 2x2=Shinobuden, it features ninja-in-training Shinobu and her new best friend Kaede as they fight off the attentions of ninja school headmaster Onsokumaru (a highly-perverted yellow blob), with the rest of the school's rather clueless students (all conveniently named Sasuke) helping or hindering, depending on their mood. First time I saw this I laughed by head off at it - now, a few years later, it's maybe not so funny, but still has some appeal.

Both shows are streaming with their English-language dub (which I suspect has a lot to do with Ninja Nonsense's drop in the funnies), and each episode is only available for a limited time - but if you start now you can still begin each show from episode one. Both shows are also available to iPhone / iPad users. Here are the links you'll need:
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Ninja Nonsense

blog comments powered by Disqus